#220-51075 Falls Court
Just listed! $750,000
Listing will hit the MLS system this coming Wednesday. OPEN HOUSE Saturday May 14th 2pm-4pm
Gorgeous 3 level split home located in the Emerald Ridge subdivision at The Falls Golf Course. This is a gated community of 90 large lots and beautiful homes.
Take a look and come on by to see for yourself next Saturday!!
137-51075 Falls Court -
Listed for $775,000 SOLD for $785,000
This is the house that you have been looking for. The views are jaw dropping. The home is filled with all items to check off the list of wants and desires but add to that an attached workshop area. Take a look and give us a call! Located in the Emerald Ridge subdivision at The Falls Golf Course.
#158-51075 Falls Court -
for $50,000 over the list price!!! $725,000 plus GST!!!
Located in the special gated golf course community of Emerald Ridge located at The Falls Golf Course newly acquired by the Aquilini Group. This house is a great family plan. Located right across from a landscaped common area so the views will be always there. Awesome Yard!! Take a look and let's book an appointment to view the home together!
#216-51075 Falls Court
SOLD before completion. This home is german built to precision. Notice the staircase. Tons of natural light. This similar plan is being built right now reconfigured with an elevator. We have a couple more lots that this builder is building on. Let us know if you would like a custom home.
1) The home is "shown" and you don't have to clean up every time....
2) After a potential buyer has viewed the home this way, when they are coming to actually see the home they are now simply confirming what they believe to be true.
3) This is a good way to pre-qualify the Buyer so that they are not wasting their time and yours if there are features of the home that they will not like.
4) This tour shows the whole home and all of the great things but it will also show the flaws.
5) This tour zooms out and shows the home in a "dollhouse" view to show you exactly how the layout works.
6) This tour shows everything. The Viewer can look up and down and sideways with the move of the mouse...just like they are moving their head and eyes to look around a room.
7) We have had moving companies use this tour to ascertain moving costs.