1. Seller is responsible to respond to all retail communications.
2. Seller is obligated to offer commission to any Realtor that brings an acceptable offer in the amount of 2.5% on the 1st $100,000.00 and 1.25% on the balance.
3. Seller is obligated to pay the Select Real Estate $995.00 to negotiate on the Sellers behalf, prepare the contract and assist in subject removal, in the event any licensed realtor presents an acceptable offer. The amount is due upon final subject removal. No fee is paid if the offer isn’t accepted, firm with deposit paid.
4. All listing agreements are for One Year.
5. At any time the Seller may upgrade to full service agency. The Seller will be credited any amount paid upfront against the commission paid when their property sells.
6. Select Real Estate is responsible for collecting leads and contacting the Seller once per day with those leads.
7. The Seller gives Select Real Estate permission to contact all leads 24 hours after the Seller has had a chance to contact them to follow up and confirm they received all relevant information.
8. The Seller is obligated to respond to all showing and information requests within 24 hours.
9. All fees collected for this level of service are paid up front in full.