Keep in mind that there is no Foreign Buyers Tax in Chilliwack. That makes Chilliwack more attractive....not ugly.People are cashing out and becoming millionaires and then coming to Chilliwack. Seems pretty attractive to me. Young Families are moving from Surrey and Langley and coming to Chilliwack to good schools and a more relaxed lifestyle with all the amenities they need. Add to that the lakes and hiking and biking trails we provide here. Chilliwack is a very attractive place to live if you are concerned about the UGLY REAL ESTATE MARKET!!! Come a little Eastward and you will find it is quite attractive here. A lot of companies are relocating here to do business. The University of the Fraser Valley is in constant expansion mode and Molson Canadian Breweries is in the building stage.....lots going on. Give us a call and we would be happy to give you a tour of the Chilliwack area.....
ChilliwackThis is where $500,000 will buy you a house. On the Sardis side, options range from a B.C. box house or a really nice townhouse. On the Chilliwack side, $500,000 dollars will get you a bigger house.
- List price: $449,300 | Sale price: $482,000
- 1,837 bungalow in Chilliwack, 4 bedroom, 2 bath
- List price: $249,900 | Sale price: $250,000
- 1,093 sqare feet apartment in Sardis, 2 bedroom, 2 bath
- List price: $249,900 | Sale price: $245,000
- 1,320 square foot townhouse in Chilliwack, 3 bedroom, 1 bath